Bank Indonesia Cirebon Branch

31-10-2011 Cirebon City 24774 viewed

Print


Admire the architectural beauty of Bank Indonesia branch of Cirebon in classical style and white color cast. This three-story building stands on an area of ​​± 1961 m2. Its function was originally a Agenschap De Cheribon and opened on July 31, 1866 as a branch office of the 5th De Javasche Bank. Renovated from one floor to three floors, finally on 21 September 1919 the building was designed by architect FD Ciypers & Hulswit with art deco style. Former Bank Branch Building De Javasche Cirebon is the only one who has a dome as a sign of uniqueness. De Javasche Bank until now has been renamed several times; in the reign Japan became Hanpo Kaihatsu Ginko, then Bank Indonesia. From 1866 until 1953 was always held by the Dutch except during the Japanese. Since 1954 the leadership of the branch offices are held by the Indonesian nation.

 
Location: Jalan Yos Sudarso, Cangkol Village, Village Lemahwungkuk, District Lemahwungkuk
Coordinates: 6 ° 43 '12 "S, 108 ° 34' 19" E
Phone: -
Email: -
Internet: -
Directions: -
Facilities: -
Opening hours: -
Close: -
Tickets: -
More Information: -

 

 



Another Destination